Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Back to Nickel and Diming It....

The good news is that like the bubble popping, we're approaching the end of Casey's infamy...

It's not even worth getting riled up anymore about taking a vacation from napping...

Casey's future at this point is set... I think he honestly believes his site is a commodity and membership might have its priviledges:

To expedite the approval process you can "bribe" me with a donation of $10 or more via PayPal. Use the DONATE button in the sidebar to pay securely with a credit card. Donations will be used toward building this into a foreclosure help site and help me pay off my debt.
All hating aside, Casey is convinced the traffic to his site is about him... it's not, it's for the commenters. He can't do advertising, because people will just slam his ads with click after click and shut that avenue down.

There's no legit company that would want to sponsor him or get involved with him as he's been exposed as a fraudster and get-rich-quick wannabe.

So what's left? Thinking people would sign up for the honor of real-time commenting on a blog? I think you've totally missed the point of the social web. Good luck with that kid. I think we'll hear the final gasp at a hare-brained scheme with some sketchy company and it'll just die a slow death from there.

I think I might just archive-post all of Casey's know scams, not that it hasn't been done before, but the more this guy's name is associated with scams the better off the world will be. If you know of links to them, let me know I think it might be a good idea to have this stuff in as many places as possible.

No comments: