Sunday, June 10, 2007

Back From The Future

Casey and Galina Serin From the Future

The future doesn't look very promising for our hero. The book fizzled out, after an unsecured "advance" of $5k (loaned against future sales and a nominal 32% interest rate) Casey woke up to find the highlights had indeed begun to take a toll on his hair.

Faced with another decade of uphill financial battles, the sweet deals just never came. No longer able to afford the luxury murses and pdas, Casey found many bargains in the local thrift stores.

After the 104th marriage contact (executable upon delivery of the third child). Casey and Galina Serin renewed their vows on July 4th, 2017. It was a lovely ceremony before their house was towed away.

10 comments:

flailing forward said...

Sweet Speak'n'Spell! Or is that the Casey Serin custom Blog'n'Fail?

I suspect that by 2008, Galina will be somebody else's clipboard-wielding problem. Casey is parent's-basement bound and G isn't going to play that.

Akubi said...

Too bad he didn't find Speak & Math at that thrift shop.

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA AH HAHAHHAH HA HA!!!

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest picture I've ever seen! I don't know how you come up with this stuff.

Anonymous said...

What is it with russian babushkas and those tree-trunk legs?

Nigel's Guest Blogger said...

My publisher feeds me ideas throughout the week.

flailing forward said...

I'm in IAFF minuteman mode. Check out EN for some serious shizz.

Casey Serin said...

My wife hasn't gotten to the point where she needs to wear drapes as a skirt ;-)

Give it some time though......

Now to eat some nice semi-vegan kangaroo meat. Yours down under,

U.S. Marshals #6 Most Wanted Casey Serin

Nigel's Guest Blogger said...

Mother f'er, just when you would think someone couldn't get dumber... the bottom falls out once again...

I did laugh at the penny-stock revelation... maybe some of the Supporterz who say failure is all part of entrepreneurship can point out where Donald Trump dabbled in the penny stock market again to refresh my memory...

flailing forward said...

My favorite is "I'm just on VACATION. Sure, I committed a bunch of mortgage fraud and left the country on a one way flight without telling my wife, but it's just a VACATION."