Friday, June 15, 2007

Loosing It


Casey, a couple of verbal bullet pointsTM for us to have the transcriptionist (although that project looks frozen for some reason) break out for other Info Product courses, or special reports:

  • Trolling when you've banned the Haterz doesn't really serve any purpose, they aren't going to get all that upset about your Spaghetti Toast in light of the recent events.
  • Go ahead, call their "bluff", but I would imagine that would require attention to detail, i'd love to see how you fight, me I imagine your eyes closed windmilling your arms wildly with open hands.
  • Time to reconsider that job hunt again I think, you're troll even seems half-assed.

I think you could be one of Marty's Virtual Assistants though, it pays $100-$300 to be part of the Botnet Empire.

3 comments:

Akubi said...

Murst!
The most interesting thing about his latest post is the age of the photos.

Nigel's Guest Blogger said...

What do you mean?

Akubi said...

I was referring to astute EN observations like this one.