Sunday, June 17, 2007

Poor Me.

Poor, poor Casey... Still trying to troll angered responses keeping himself relevent... just like calling yourself an entrepreneur doesn't make you one...

The posed pictures really make you look like a douche. Generally you can gauge the effectiveness of Casey's trolls over at EN. Sorry, but you've all but lost control over your own future. Casey, you need a new strategy, all media isn't good, you invited the world into your mess so now you have to deal with the consequences of your actions. I know it's something you don't feel like idea guys don't have to bother with but you don't get to control the situation anymore. You've burned too many people, family and real businessmen alike.

On failed corporate credit:

That’s a pretty big roadblock. I was really counting on it for sweet passive income (sweet arbitrage!). The income to start paying back debts and to float the existing corporate credit. Worse yet, I lost my guarantor and need to find a new one if I am to try to re-apply.

Anybody have 700+ FICO?? (Just kidding)
Yeah, just kidding, just like your attempt to reel people into your Goldspring purchase was an April Fool's joke. In my mind, just another pump and dump scheme... but it sounds like you were the Greater Fool in that one and wasted some of your precious corporate credit. I am seeing Casey's new idea... Passive scamming... trying to be as ambiguous as you can in your post hope that there is a bigger Greater Fool than yourself. Casey wants another business partner to take a huge financial risk so he can chase his scammy pipe dreams.
Treating me like a child. Saying I have mental problems. Pressuring me to close this income producing blog down. Telling me I need to come back to reality and get a W2 job. Telling me I can’t handle my finances and need to appoint somebody to run everything for me!?

(And don’t even get me started on violation of privacy and ripping off copyrighted material in the name of “tough love”!!)

Seriously people. Let a person do his thang!
Haven't you been doing your thang for the past few years? Quite the success, i've learned a lot from your ideas thus far. If you really feel ripped off, go ahead and pursue it. Show the cut of your businessman savvy and take Mark's challenge. Ugh, sounds like a lot of work... maybe you're right, just keep posting the same thing about violations of trust...zzzzz.
Yeah I know, I look sad. Being hated by the world is not easy. Sometimes it feels like the walls are closing in on me. Must keep going though.
How many poses did you go through to find just the right sad face? You mooched a free trip (at your wife's expense) for a sightseeing "adventure" down under.

Casey, there's a huge difference between people hating you and feeling you need to face consequences for your actions. Few folks hate you, even over EN. You played a very small part in contributing towards what happened in the real estate market, you went public with it and have blown many great opportunities to yourself back on track and burned many people along the way.

You simply aren't entitled to an easy climb out of your hole. I hope the folks that have made it difficult for you continue until you wake up.

You are in quite the catch-22 right now. You might think your trolling will keep your audience up, but you aren't being frank and honest, people are getting honest details over at Exurbanation and you let it happen.

At this point there aren't going to be any big paydays coming your way and personally, i'm glad about that. You can't blog yourself into credibility.

3 comments:

Akubi said...

Murst! (Missed this one earlier.)
Regarding MOCHA, maybe you could lure her back with another Photoshop image...

Akubi said...

Oh, BTW, my FICO is well over 700, but I'd never let Casey touch it with a ten foot murse;).

Nigel's Guest Blogger said...

Maybe my plea will get through moderation on IAFF.