Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Called Out By Hulk Hogan Wannabe

After admitting how nostalgic Bruce's web site(s) made me feel, Bruce decides to call me (and the Haterz out).

There’s actually a blog called “what Casey means to say.” You mean to say that someone spends their time critiquing this website because…(?!?)… they desparately need a girlfriend, perhaps? This guy over there uses the blogspot template and then reviews other websites. What a moron.
SWEEEEEET PUBLICITY. Uh Bruce, you might want to reconsider the attack on a default, but well designed, web site template.
However, even the biggest cynic would have to admit- what he has done with this website and the publicity he has garnered- was proof of his genius.
Uh, ok Bruce, if you think at least a decade of a wrecked credit report, breaking the law, amassing hundreds of thousands in debt (growing every day!) in exchange for publicity genius, more power to you, I guess we'll agree that what we want out of life are entirely different.
In Cali, we call you people ‘rubber neckers’, no where to go but sit there and gawk.
Thanks for that colorful, regional colloquialism. Here on the east coast we just call them Watchy and Standy Loos.

10 comments:

Akubi said...

Obviously this guy has no sense of humor. Thanks for pointing this one out. Since Casey disabled instant comments I haven't been reading them. BTW, the Google experiment worked wonders. I'm now Murst! again for 6 Degrees of Casey Serin.

Nigel's Guest Blogger said...

Lol you mean the google ads?

Nigel's Guest Blogger said...

For the record, i'm the #4 ranked Bruce D Collins result in Google.

BRUCE! I'm coming for you! Game On!

Lost Cause said...

However, even the biggest cynic would have to admit- what he has done with this website and the publicity he has garnered- was proof of his genius.

So by that standard, Goatse is a god. Is that what you are saying?

Akubi said...

Yes, once I added those Google ads at the bottom, Google-based search engine traffic skyrocketed. Oh, and I've already made about 14 cents or something;).

Nigel's Guest Blogger said...

While i'm still hurt about Bruce's critique of my template selection, I guess he forgot his own blog here.

Fuck, we have the same tastes.

Nigel's Guest Blogger said...

AND I'm very sad to see he took the Lamb of God image off his site.

Reinventing himself for the masses. Bruce, you've changed.

flailing forward said...

I'd say we should start messing with him, but he would like it. This is the kind of guy who would envy Nigel's negative publicity.

I honestly wish he had more of a personality though. No matter which side they're on, more characters are always welcome.

Bruce D. Collins said...

You're right, I would like it. Remember, I've dealt with wrestling promoters and wrestlers and you have no idea how close to organized crime that is...That's why I left. However, I made a lot of great contacts (no name dropping) with some celebrities, wrestlers as well as (believe it or not) economists and analysts.

By the way, I'm starting to understand where all of the animosity is coming from. You will not see any posts defending the indefensible over at iamfacingforeclosure.com...

And, you heard it here first...

Take care guys, I wish you the best
Bruce

PS..even though I have no sense of humor or personality :-)

Nigel's Guest Blogger said...

Bruce, aside from the sweet publicity Casey gets (credit the orignal Haterz)... take a look back at the history and make a judgement on the kid yourself.

A good place to start is Caseypedia .