Wednesday, May 16, 2007

LeWaterGate

To be honest, I don't really know who Duane is. I guess this whole thing happened before I found the Cult of Casey. If someone could post the background of this story here, I'm still trying to patch it together from EN, it would be appreciated.

I am however really looking forward to a timeline of events backed up with the email exchanges. What are you hoping for? Me, I already am fixed in my thinking of what Casey is (*cough* scammer *cough* will be facing charges before 2008 *cough*) but what my hopes are is that Nigel's little desperate attempts of glomming onto this whole mess is particularly embarrassing.

His post over at DHC is particularly hostile for Nigel who usually tries to write like he's "above all of us" with his condescending nature. Maybe its a precursor of what embarrassing nuggets he might be having to deal with shortly.

A boy can dream.

5 comments:

Akubi said...

Murst!

Akubi said...

Since names often change in the Cult of Casey, I didn't realize how new you were to the community. Aspeth has the most coherent overview of the Duane era here: http://12yearsofbeingannoyedbychloesevigny.blogspot.com/2007/04/casey-serin-primer-january-2007.html

Aspeth said...

Here you go:
Casey Serin Primer, January 2007. I think the Duane references might spill a bit into Feb as well.

Aspeth said...

lol, Akubi...great minds and all :)

Akubi said...

That is bizarre!