Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Nigel Swaby, Super Spy


Trying to either insert himself into, or try to get ahead of the upcoming embarrassment of the Duane LeWaterGate scandal, super spy Nigel Swaby posts a plethora of comments lifted from Exurban Nation.

Whats funniest about this post is the fact that Nigel uses proxyindex.com to try and "cover his tracks."

"I can't let those rascal Haterz know that I'm addicted to them, so i'll use a free proxy service! DAMN! I'M THE MOTHER FUCKIN' SEO KING AND PROXY PRIME MINISTER"

Might want to work on those cut & paste skillz. Don't worry Nigel, we all know you can't avoid the mention of your name. You're kind of like Candyman in that regard.

2 comments:

Akubi said...

Murst!

flailing forward said...

I meant to go back and check that post after you mentioned the proxy usage, and then forgot. Now it's gone and I can't revel in Nigel's technical prowess. It must have worried him since he deleted it. My guess is that he can be linked to RCS via that proxy.

Now I'll just have to satisfy myself with interpreting his binary comment codes. The code is currently 00001011.