Friday, May 4, 2007

The Idea Guy, Brainstorming Session and THE PLAN

As hard it is getting to read Casey's posts lately I think there are some interesting things that are in the latest (in between all the obvious Haterz Baiting):

I’m looking for ideas, contacts and resources to develop this foreclosure blog further. Namely if you have a product or service that can help people in foreclosure or those looking to buy foreclosures, feel free to contact me. I want to review your foreclosure related product and interview you on this blog. I’m still looking for advertisers and sponsors.
Blah, blah, blah. So much for the "idea guy" thing. Casey's idea is still to take naps and see what type of low-lifes approach him. But wait, hold on... I THINK THERE'S AN ACTUAL IDEA here...
Casey wants to turn his blog into some sort of blogfomercial for bottom-feeding Foreclosure Avoidance Industry (for more information on Foreclosure Avoiders, don't forget to visit the gem of the industry... not this dreg of a site).
I want to review your foreclosure related product and interview you on this blog.
For a fee? So let's see, what would a Casey review look like? "YEP! This sure would have helped me avoid foreclosure, I endorse it.... wait, I think THIS would help me too, I endorse it...Boy THIS one sure would have helped me avoid disaster too, I endorse this too!!!!!"

I don't really think Casey believes he has credibility in this world, some call him separated from reality, but I don't agree. Casey Serin, in his heart knows he's outside the world of legitimacy and will never be embraced by "real business." So his last avenue, the get-rich-quick "real estate with no money down" can't use him as an avenue for exposure....well, since he admitted spending 30k and failing miserably, so where else can he turn in this last gasp? The lowlifes who will try to get money from people as dumb as Casey himself.

Casey, I know you're a web designer/developer/aspiring web journalist (oops), but you fail to miss why blogs and social media work, its for some raw honesty, opinions and entertainment. The audience is as much a reason for any blog's success as the author, but as soon as you try to "monetize it" beyond ads, you're cooked. Can you imagine what would happen if Kos all of the sudden "endorsing" a candidate who paid him off? You get traffic because of your audience Casey. Since you stopped trying to be honest months ago, you don't really have many outs left other than the banner ads.

3 comments:

Akubi said...

Murst!

Anonymous said...

he's not the pitchman he would need to be.

Nigel's Guest Blogger said...

To pitch, you have to think up something... he just wants someone else to hand him stuff on silver platters.