Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Meet Casey's Sponsor, Joe Cline... Realtard.

I'm not quite sure what a reputable broker would be doing advertising on an admitted mortgage fraudsters web site. Its a sad state when the bottom line is web traffic regardless of who you are endorsing.
Not Your Average Joe (Graduate of the Nigel Swaby School of Marketing) Responds:
Get a grip. I’m not endorsing him or I’d have a link to his site on mine. Anyway, his site is very informative.
A match made in heaven, I guess we have to wait a little longer until the glut of Realtards is thinned out. But I guess Joe's comment makes sense seeing the general intelligence levels of the flippers, mortgage brokers and other realtards that think that houses ALWAYS APPRECIATE!

Good luck Joe.

3 comments:

Akubi said...

Murst!
BTW, do you think he paid extra to have the link listed 3 times or is that just another broken IAFF "feature"?

Akubi said...

Just checked http://wwpvzcum.client1189.com/ and he only has one link there.

Nigel's Guest Blogger said...

My guess is that's Casey's mad marketing skillz in full effect to show how many ads that space can hold.

I'm having a hard time pimping my blogs as much as Casey is... but I do like the new Countdown to Success timer Casey inspired.