Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Precious.

Yes there is an FBI investigation as well. I just learned about it yesterday after I made the decision to shut everything down.

I’m not shutting down because of the FBI thing. The agent told me they don’t care if I keep blogging since they already have all the evidence they need, including the entire blog, loan documents, etc.

I just want to be careful what I say before I can find a criminal defense attorney and make sure I’m not doing anything stupid.

It kind of sucks that right when I decided to do the right thing now the law is after me too. But I guess we all knew this might happen. So its not a big surprise now.

I’ll just have to take responsibility and deal with it the best way I can.



uhhhhh....ummmmm....uhhhhh.... where do i begin

10 comments:

Neal said...

First! Murst!! Bitches!!

b4freedom said...

Anyone want to place a wager on how much IAFF will sell for if he auctions it off on ebay. That is of course a) it sells and b) he actually auctions it off.

Whoever gets closest without going over wins!

I think it'll sell for $150.

b4freedom said...

Another wager: First day in jail.

I pick 9/5/2007.

Nigel's Guest Blogger said...

It does have value, not 100k, but there's something in it.

It was another comical post from Casey... let me try to control the story one last time, look what a righteous husband I am... i've finally seen the light...

oh yeah, there's a little FBI thing too. BUT I ALREADY DECIDED TO TURN MY LIFE AROUND MINUTES before I found out.

Still not sure he gets it, but he's at least running out of room in the corner he's been backing into the past year.

Nigel's Guest Blogger said...

I'll have to think about whether I think Casey will get jail... they're starting to go after players involved in this bubble... Crisp&Cole people, it makes sense that they would want to make an example of the "poster child" of the speculator/NRU/amateur entrepreneurs to really make sure that the last few people out there that are still gaming the system get the message to stop.

Neal said...

I really don't think Casey will get jail. He is small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. They will use him to get to the files of the lenders to see how widespread the corruption is.

Now, he may get a suspended sentence or something like that. But as far as we know, he is a first time offender, so if was to get jail time, it would be very little especially if he cooperates. Even then it would be prolly probation and certainly minimum security type of place.

b4freedom said...

I'll be extremely shocked if he gets over $1k. Why on earth would anyone pay more for it? Once he sells it, the traffic drops to virtually nothing.

I don't think he'll serve and real hard time. However, I think he'll still manage to end up spending a night or two in jail.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully they will make him a felon.... then he loses certain cival rights.

Anonymous said...

yeah, like voting rights. that'd break his heart!

Anonymous said...

What is the value of the blog without Casey? Why would it sell for ANYTHING?